- To ensure your workplace fundraising is a success, request a Dave Day fundraising pack filled with posters, stickers, a collection box and your Dave desk plaque
- Organise a Dave-themed fundraising event. Keep an eye out for our Dave enewsletters where you’ll find tonnes of fundraising ideas and inspiration. In the meantime, visit Pancreatic Cancer UK’s fundraising ideas page
- Set up a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page and ask friends and loved ones to sponsor you
- Get together with colleagues to sponsor your boss to dress as a famous Dave. Set a fundraising target, and once you’ve reached it your boss has to commit to the challenge
- Fine anyone who forgets your name is Dave £2.
Fun and games
Download our Dave Day Bingo sheet or Dave Day Sweepstake sheet and get your colleagues and friends involved too. Request a Dave Day fundraising pack.
Last year over 9,000 of you tweeted using #DaveDay, and thanks to your amazing support we trended no. 1 on Twitter in the UK! Let’s make it happen again.
- Like us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates
- Ask your social media team at work to let us know that your workplace is supporting the day by using #DaveDay
- Change your Twitter profile name to Dave and ask if your company will do the same on their Twitter page
- Tag five friends, ask them to change their name and donate to Pancreatic Cancer UK
- Send us your Dave Day photos to add to our gallery
- Set up a Virgin Money Giving page and post an update asking friends to donate to your Dave Donation page.
Look the part
Visit our online shop for all things Dave, including t shirts, mugs, sweatbands and more.